Everyone deserves to be safe and to have access to justice.
Your donation will support local people – including women and children escaping domestic and family violence, and people who can’t afford a lawyer to support them in court.
Every dollar you donate will help us provide critical support services to women and children, provide free legal advice and legal representation so people can access justice and support our capacity to advocate for policy reform.
$20 could buy a domestic violence victim phone credit to make calls in times of urgency.
$100 could pay for a groceries voucher for a woman and her children who are escaping domestic violence.
$1,000 could pay for the cost of a barrister representing a financially disadvantaged client.
Your tax-free gift (over $2) could help a Domestic Violence Victim
Every gift over $2 is tax-deductible.
- $20 could pay for telephone credit for a woman experiencing domestic violence
- $60 could pay for a hamper of emergency essential items for a family affected by domestic violence
- $100 could pay for a gift card to buy groceries for a woman and her children who are escaping domestic violence
- $500 could pay for temporary accommodation for a woman and her children who are escaping domestic violence
- $1,000 could pay for the cost of a barrister representing a financially disadvantaged client involved in Family Law proceedings
Every gift , no matter the size, can help pay for the gap between the amount of funding available from government and the cost of meeting the increasing need in our communities for legal help and for domestic violence support and advocacy.