Every year, the demand for our services increases. Every dollar you donate helps us reach more people.
Fundraising is easier than ever using crowdfunding platforms like Just Giving and Chuffed. You have the power to bring attention to our work and help us raise critical funds:
- Set up a fundraising page to share with your friends and dedicate your next walk, run or swim to us!
- Host an event at work and ask for donations. It’s a great chance for teambuilding and connecting your workplace to the community.
- Host a trivia night with your friends or neighbours to raise funds.
- Use Facebook to run a birthday fundraiser for us.
- Ask your workplace to add us to their list of organisations supported by workplace giving.
- Reach out to email@example.com for more ideas or to help to plan your campaign.
Please let us know if you set up a page – we would love to support you.
At Christmas and other holidays, we put together hampers for the clients of our domestic violence services.
You can help us make these women and children feel special by donating gifts and household goods. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out what kind of products we are looking for.
Partner with us
If your business is looking to give back to its community and demonstrate its values, speak to us about partnership opportunities: email@example.com
Are you a solicitor or legal student looking to make a difference? Or do you have other skills you want to contribute? Reach out to find out how you can be part of the team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to our mailing list to receive updates from us and invitations to community legal education events.