Our Centre largely relies on regular funding from the federal and state governments. However, grants and donations are needed to expand our services to meet the growing demand from clients, which increases every year.
Our regular funding comes from:
- Commonwealth Attorney-General’s Community Legal Services Program
- NSW Attorney-General’s Community Legal Centres Program
- NSW Attorney-General’s Women’s Domestic Violence Court Assistance Program
- NSW Family and Community Services Staying Home Leaving Violence Program
- NSW Family and Community Services Integrated Domestic and Family Violence Services Program (Bankstown Domestic Violence Service)
- Financial Counselling Foundation
We gratefully acknowledge and thank these government departments for their continued support.
Sometimes we receive funding from other sources for special projects. We also acknowledge and thank the following organisations for their support and assistance:
- Law Access
- Corrective Services NSW
- Law and Justice Foundation
- All our volunteers, pro-bono solicitors/barristers, sponsors and donors
- All the service providers and agencies who support us and work with us for the benefit of our community.
Every year, the demand for our services increases.
One-off and regular donations from the community are critical to help us meet this demand by expanding our services.