Through our South West Sydney Women's Domestic Violence Court Assistance Scheme (SWSWDVCAS), SWSLC offers assistance for women experiencing domestic violence. These services include:
- Court Support for women seeking an Apprehended Violence Order (AVO).
- Coordinating the urgent needs of women and their children in a domestic violence situation, such as emergency housing, child care, etc.
- Coordinating other support services such as counselling & legal representation, etc.
- Assessing the needs of women and their children and coordinating referral to appropriate support services and agencies.
- Liaising with government agencies and support services on behalf of women.